GRAIN FREE TORTILLA WRAPS DIRECTIONS
ORIGINAL CINNAMON ROLLS
200g / about 2 Cups of our Breads & Buns Mix
1 Cup warm water (227g)
2 Eggs (100g)
1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 Cup Butter
1/4 Cup Granulated Sweetener
For Vegan Rolls omit the eggs and replace with 1/4 Cup additional warm water. Replace dairy with vegan substitutes of your choice.
1. Preheat your oven to 400F and spray or butter an 8" or 9" cake pan or muffin tin.
2. Add the warm water, eggs, and apple cider vinegar to a large bowl. If you like a sweet dough, add a few drops of monk fruit or stevia or 2 Tablespoons of granulated sweetener.
3. Add the dry baking mix and briskly mix with your fingers or your hand held mixer.
4. The mixture will quickly form a dough. When it does, use both hands to squeeze and knead the dough a minute.
5. Turn the dough onto a sheet of wax paper and use a rolling pin, or your hands, to flatten the dough into a rectangular shape, about 7" x 11" and 1/2" thick.
6. In a small bowl, melt 4 Tablespoons of butter. Stir about 1 1/8 ounces (32g) of Cinnamon and your favorite granulated sweetener. Spread this mixture over the dough.
7. Lift the edge of wax paper closest to you and start to roll the dough lengthwise into a 'log'.
8. Use a knife or pastry cutter to cut into 8-9 sections.
9. Place each roll into the prepared pan (leave just a little space between each roll so they puff and brown as they are baking).
10.Bake on the center rack of your oven for about 30-35 minutes, until a deep golden brown.
NOTE...For 'mini-cinnis', divide the dough into 2-3 sections and roll smaller, tighter rolls.
How To Make Frosting...
Use your hand held mixer to whip together:
4 Tablespoons of soft butter with 4 Tablespoons Soft Cream Cheese.
Add 1/4 Cup of your favorite powdered sweetener and whip until fluffy.
Cool the rolls before frosting!
2 1/2 cups of our Breads & Buns Mix
1 cup (2 sticks) of soft butter
2-6 garlic cloves (depending upon your taste)
1 cup parmesan cheese
1/2-1 teaspoon dried dill (optional)
1/2-1 teaspoon dried oregano (optional)
Sea Salt to taste
1. If the butter isn't already soft, soften it in a glass bowl in the microwave.
2. Add the garlic and parmesan to a small food processor and pulse several times until chopped into small pieces.
3. Stir the garlic and parmesan into the butter, stir in the herbs and add salt to taste, set aside.
4. Make the Dough according to Directions on the back of the Cinnamon Roll Mix package.
5. Once the dough is rolled out, smear it with your butter mixture, reserving a few tablespoons to use later.
6. For 'mini' rolls portion into 20-24 sections and place into your prepared pan.
6. Bake according to Directions on package.
7. Once the rolls are removed from the oven, brush with reserved butter mixture and top with mozzarella cheese or dunk in marinara sauce. (Or, both! :)